Dynamic Flexion Knee Splints
Dynasplint Systems, Inc. developed the dynamic flexion knee splint to treat joint stiffness and restore lost range of motion due to injury, trauma, surgery or disease.
The knee splint will be custom fit by a trained Dynasplint® consultant who also works along with the doctor or therapist to oversee range of motion therapy. While the wearing schedule can vary by patient, the device is typically worn for 6-8 hours a day during relaxation (2-4 hours in the beginning of treatment). The adjustable, comfortable Knee Flexion Dynasplint® applies a low-load, prolonged-duration stretch (LLPS) across the joint using a tensioning device. It’s a continuous, gentle stretch to the joint that achieves positive, permanent change in connective tissue.
Used in conjunction with physical therapy, the dynamic knee flexion splints are effective up to 53% faster in regaining range of motion. Feeling like faster results could be achieved with longer therapy sessions? Consider adding the constant, gentle stretch of the Dynasplint®. It’s like having the physical therapist’s hands at home! The end result is regained, lasting range of motion.
Request more information on the dynamic knee flexion splint today.
Benefits of the dynamic knee flexion splint:
- Works to treat joint stiffness and improve range of motion
- Can reduce rehabilitation time and costs
- Comfortable, safe and user-friendly
- Recyclable (metal parts are refurbished, soft parts are discarded)
- Available for rent or purchase with proof of medical necessity by a healthcare professional
- A trained Dynasplint® consultant fits each individual patient with the knee flexion splint for maximum comfort as well as provides instruction and wearing schedule
Common reasons to use the dynamic knee flexion splint:
- Total knee replacements
- Tibial plateau fractures
- Tendon and ligament repairs (ACL, PCL)
- Open reduction internal fixation (ORIF)
- Tendon releases
- And other orthopedic and neurological knee conditions
Knee Flexion Dynasplint® System - Adult
|Upper Leg Range of Length||8.25 - 11.25 in
20.96 - 28.58
|Lower Leg Range of Length||8.75– 11.75 in
22.23 - 29.85cm
|Range of Motion||50° flexion to 140° flexion|