Dynamic Elbow Flexion Splint
Dynasplint Systems, Inc. developed the dynamic flexion splint to treat joint stiffness and restore lost range of motion due to injury, trauma, surgery or disease.
Individually fit by trained Dynasplint® consultants who work with the doctor or therapist to oversee the range of motion therapy, the splint is worn while the patient relaxes. While each patient is different, the device is worn typically for 6-8 hours a day (2-4 hours in the beginning). The adjustable, comfortable elbow flexion splint applies a low-load, prolonged-duration stretch (LLPS) across the joint using a tensioning mechanism. This provides a continued but gentle stretch to the joint and achieves permanent length change in previously shortened connective tissue.
Want to continue with the same positive results achieved in a good elbow flexion therapy session? Consider the constant, gentle stretch of the Dynasplint®. It’s like taking the physical therapist’s hands home! The end result: regained, lasting range of motion.
Request more information about the dynamic elbow flexion splint today.
Benefits of the dynamic elbow flexion splint:
- Works to treat joint stiffness and improve range of motion
- Good for the environment because it is recyclable (metal parts refurbished; soft parts discarded)
- Available for rent or purchase with proof of medical necessity by a healthcare provider
- A trained Dynasplint® consultant fits the patient for the elbow splint as well as provides instruction and a wearing schedule
Common reasons to use elbow splints:
- Radial head fractures
- Humeral fractures
- Radial or ulnar fractures
- Open reduction internal fixation (ORIF)
- Elbow dislocations
- Elbow fractures
- Joint arthroplasties
- And other orthopedic and neurological elbow conditions
Elbow splint measurements:
Elbow Flexion Dynasplint® System
|Upper Arm Range of Length||6.50 – 8.50 in
16.51 – 21.59 cm
|Lower Arm Range of Length||7.125 – 9.75 in
18.10 – 24.77 cm
|Range of Motion||50° flexion to 140° flexion|