Advantages To Using Veterinary Dynasplint Systems
- The Dynasplint is gentle, safe, and non-invasive.
- The Dynasplint has a reproducible, bi-lateral tensioning system, which allows for natural movement of the joint.
- Each Dynasplint System has been engineered to be biomechanically correct.
- The Dynasplint uses LLPS technology (low-load prolonged duration stretch) to create a permanent length change in shortened connective tissue.
- LLPS technology has been used to successfully and effectively treat a wide variety of flexural and angular abnormalities in animals of all ages.