Day in the Life of Dynasplint Orthopedic Sales Consultants
Day in the Life of a Dynasplint Neurological Sales Consultant
Find out what it's like working at Dynasplint.
Interested in joining the dynamic team of Dynasplint sales professionals? Do you enjoy patient care, talking to physicians and other clinicians? Are you ready to explore the next step in your career and use your clinical background to sell a product that will help patients gain range of motion?
Dynasplint Systems, Inc. is rebuilding and we are looking for energetic, goal-oriented individuals with a clinical background that enjoy patient care. If you would like to advance your career into sales, this is the job for you!
Every day is an opportunity to educate clinicians on how the Dynasplint® gains range of motion and how to incorporate the Dynasplint® into their patients’ plan of care for faster, better outcomes. You will also have the opportunity to educate patients on proper use of the splints, protocols and work with them hands on!
As a sales professional, you will have a guaranteed base salary and the ability to earn bonuses. We also offer a car allowance and benefits. We are hiring in several cities across the United States. If interested, please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to state which territory you are interested in from the list of cities available (see list below).
This job requires:
- A high sense of urgency and strong work ethic
- Basic computer skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- A track record of success
- Ability to move 50 lbs.
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record
- A high degree of initiative, creativity and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to meet or exceed established territory sales goals
See below for a listing of sales opportunities:
CALIFORNIA: Fresno; Sacramento; San Francisco
FLORIDA: Broward County; Tampa
INDIANA: Northwest Indiana
KANSAS: Kansas City
MICHIGAN: Detroit; Grand Rapids
MISSOURI: Kansas City
NEW MEXICO: Albuquerque
NEW YORK: Manhattan
SOUTH CAROLINA: Columbia; Greenville/Spartanburg
TENNESSEE: Knoxville; Greater Memphis
TEXAS: El Paso; South Dallas/Tyler
VIRGINIA: Richmond; Northern VA
We also have a number of positions available in our Corporate Office located in Severna Park, MD:
- Join the Reauthorization Department at Dynasplint Systems, Inc. which is a dedicated team of professionals who work diligently to provide excellent administrative support to the sales consultants in order to collectively achieve the expectations and goals of the company.
- The Patient Account Representative is responsible for working the accounts, handling patient calls and collecting payments.
For these two positions, please send cover letter and resume to Kathy Trently at email@example.com.
We also have a position available in our Shipping and Production Facilities located in Stevensville, MD:
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and dependable individual that has a high school diploma or GED equivalent. Additional requirements include lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying and placing up to 50 lbs. in a safe and efficient manner.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to receiving, processing, and re-assembling of company product.
Submit cover letter and resume to, Brian Catterton at firstname.lastname@example.org.