Day in the Life of Dynasplint Orthopedic Sales Consultants
Day in the Life of a Dynasplint Neurological Sales Consultant
Looking for a Dynamic Opportunity?
Reap personal and financial rewards while making a difference in patients' lives through your work. If you are driven to succeed, join our winning team and help restore people, business and life the way it ought to be!
- Call on MDs, DPMs, PTs, OTs, etc. to generate orders
- Educate all levels of the health care profession on how Dynasplint complements the rehab process and helps maximize patient outcomes
- Fit patients, instruct them how to use the Dynasplint and follow up throughout the course of use
- Maintain detailed account and patient information
- Provide excellent customer service to existing accounts while consistently developing new business opportunities in your territory
- Ability to generate sales - dynamic, goal oriented personality
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Clinical background and/or prior sales experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to move 50 lbs.
- High sense of urgency
- Entrepreneurial mindset - "It's your business!"
As a sales professional, you will have a guaranteed base salary and the ability to earn bonuses. We also offer a car allowance and benefits. We are hiring in several cities across the United States.
If interested, please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com and be sure to state which territory you are interested in from the list of cities available (see list below).
Dynasplint Systems, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants and employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Dynasplint Systems, Inc. is a smoke-free environment.
Please no agencies or phone calls.
See below for a listing of sales opportunities:
FLORIDA: West Palm Beach
NEW JERSEY: NJ South
NEW YORK: Farmingdale; Bronx/Queens
TEXAS: North Dallas
CORPORATE OFFICE POSITION:
If you love working in a team environment, have great attention to detail and possess excellent communication skills, considering joining the team as a
SALES SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE, where you will provide support to the sales consultants to help achieve the expectations and goals of the company.
Send resume and cover letter to: Nikki Whittington at firstname.lastname@example.org